I don’t know what to do with this site anymore because I absolutely loathe what WordPress’ UI looks like these days. I’ll figure out what I want to do with this site eventually.
Wanted to share my peanut butter cookie recipe with you all. It’s gluten free, too, but if you want to use regular flour be my guest! Both work just as well as the other (the original recipe called for whole wheat flour and well, I can’t, lol). Anyway, here’s the recipe ♡
♡ Peanut Butter Cookies ♡
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
– 1 cup peanut butter
– 1 cup honey (preferably local)
– 1 large egg
– 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 1/2 tsp baking soda
– 2 cups gluten-free flour
– Optional: mini chocolate chips (I used a generous amount, but feel free to measure out a cup or less!)
1. Preheat the oven to 350˚F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper (this makes it easier to remove the cookies, and you don’t have to spray the baking sheet, plus the cookies come out better, I feel).
2. In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter and honey. Beat until totally incorporated. Stir in egg and vanilla.
3. Add salt, baking soda, flour and mix until it comes together to form a dough. You may need to let it sit for a few minutes so the dough becomes a little more firm to be able to scoop it out and roll it into shape.
4. Shape dough into small balls (about 1 teaspoon each). Place each ball on the baking sheet. Use a fork to lightly press dough ball down.
5. Bake cookies for 10 minutes until slightly golden brown. Honey burns faster than sugar so please be careful! ♡
This is what they look like when they are done!